International EPC Facilitators seminar 12 April 2017, Amsterdam
On 12 April 2017 the International EPC Facilitators seminar will take place in Amsterdam within the framwork of guarantEE. Topics are:
- the role of EPC facilitators
- EPC facilitator training module
- best practices on EPCs and EPC Facilitators
- How to support and stimulate EPCs and EPC facilitators in Europe
- knowledge exchange and how to deal with barriers.
- Start of the EU EPC Facilitators Network.
You can find the programme here.
The seminar will take place on 12 April 2017, 9:00 – 12:00, in the RAI Amsterdam. The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) will organize this meeting on behalf of the guarantee partners.
Three day programme 11-13 April 2017
The seminar is scheduled in combination with a three day programme on Energy Efficiency which might make if even more interesting for you to come to The Netherlands and join the seminar and meet guarantee partners and European EPC facilitators.
- Building Holland Event, an integral event for the construction and real estate sector, supply and demand, 11 – 13 April 2017 in the RAI Amsterdam.
- Building Europe, Conference for sustainable building and energy efficiency, 12 April, 13:30 – 17:00, in the RAI Amsterdam.
- Site visit to the Van Gogh Museum; a special Dutch EPC best practice, 11 April, 15:00 – 18:00.
Registration for the EPC Facilitators seminar: https://guaranteeforum.pleio.nl/events/event/view/48086062/epc-facilitators-seminar
This registration will provide you automatically free access to the Building Holland Event.
You can also join the EPC Facilitators network and forum: https://guaranteeforum.pleio.nl
Suggestions for hotel accommodation you can find here: https://guaranteeforum.pleio.nl/hotel-suggestions-for-third-meeting.