Market study confirms high potential for cost savings through energy services.
The EPC Market Report delivers valuable insights.
European Energy Service Award 2017
The call for application is now open.
Learn more about Energy Performance Contracting the project’s objectives.
Energy Efficiency – guaranteed
Energy Performance Contracting
Energy services such as Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) help building owners in the modernisation of their facilities. The planning, financing, implementation and maintenance of a set of technical measures are outsourced to an experienced energy service company (ESCO). The ESCO
- finances all investments through future energy savings
- guarantees energy and cost savings to the client
- bears the financial, technical and performance risks
The guarantEE project
guarantEE fosters the use of Energy Performance Contracting in the public and private sector across Europe by especially
- developing innovative EPC solutions for rented facilities
- making EPC more flexible to better serve private sector clients
- supporting EPC pilot projects with experienced facilitators
The guarantEE project is being funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
On 23 January 2018 The Netherlands Enterprise Agency and Factor4 from […] more
On 13 and 14 November 2017 the delegates of the 14 […] more
On 6 October 2017 the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl) organized an […] more