Learn more about Energy Performance Contracting the project’s objectives.
Energy Efficiency – guaranteed
Energy Performance Contracting
Energy services such as Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) help building owners in the modernisation of their facilities. The planning, financing, implementation and maintenance of a set of technical measures are outsourced to an experienced energy service company (ESCO). The ESCO
- finances all investments through future energy savings
- guarantees energy and cost savings to the client
- bears the financial, technical and performance risks
The guarantEE project
guarantEE fosters the use of Energy Performance Contracting in the public and private sector across Europe by especially
- developing innovative EPC solutions for rented facilities
- making EPC more flexible to better serve private sector clients
- supporting EPC pilot projects with experienced facilitators
The guarantEE project is being funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
Are you interested in Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) but unsure whether […] more
07th June, 2017 We are delighted to announce that Codema won […] more
The 3rd guarantEE project meeting took place in Amsterdam from 10th […] more