European Energy Service Award
Congratulations to the best energy service promoters, providers and projects in Europe!
EPC Pre-Check: Online Tool to Build a Better Business
Find out in less than 5 minutes with the EPC Pre-Check, if Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) works for your property!
The 13 consortium partners of the guarantEE project are covering large parts of Europe in a mix of advanced and emerging ESCO markets.
Learn more about Energy Performance Contracting the project’s objectives.
Energy Efficiency – guaranteed
Energy Performance Contracting
Energy services such as Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) help building owners in the modernisation of their facilities. The planning, financing, implementation and maintenance of a set of technical measures are outsourced to an experienced energy service company (ESCO). The ESCO
- finances all investments through future energy savings
- guarantees energy and cost savings to the client
- bears the financial, technical and performance risks
The guarantEE project
guarantEE fosters the use of Energy Performance Contracting in the public and private sector across Europe by especially
- developing innovative EPC solutions for rented facilities
- making EPC more flexible to better serve private sector clients
- supporting EPC pilot projects with experienced facilitators
The guarantEE project is being funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
European Energy Service Award (EESA) ceremony at Covenant of Mayors Investment […] more
The funding programme “Consultations on Energy Performance Contracting” expired on 31.12.2018. […] more
The efficient use of energy is an important prerequisite for the […] more