guarantEE-Project Partner RVO Publishes New Best Practices on EPC in the 5th Whitepaper
Saving energy in buildings will contribute significantly to our energy and climate targets. There will need to be an enormous acceleration in greening to achieve this goal. Energy performance contracts (EPCs) can play an effective role in this process. In recent years, we have seen a growth in the number and size of these EPCs. Within Europe, the Netherlands is seen as an emerging market.
Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl) collected best practices from the last years on Energy Performance Contratcs, to inspire a lot of clients or alderman to accelerate the transition to sustainable buildings.
Here, you will find the following new insights and practical cases:
- Interview with Irma Thijssen and Selina Roskam
- The Enschede Municipality approach
- The Nijmegen Municipality approach
- The Leiden University approach
- The Dutch Central Government Real Estate Agency approach to the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration buildings, in three parts
- The Eindhoven Municipality approach
- All-inclusive leasing: can this triple-win model accelerate energy transition?
- EPCs as a solution for schools
- The role of EPCs and EPC Facilitators in the energy transition
You can download it from here: