20 February 2019: EESA Awarding Ceremony
Since 2005, the Berliner Energieagentur and the European Commission have been honouring companies and projects for outstanding efforts and achievements in energy services with the European Energy Service Award (EESA).
The awards ceremony of the European Energy Service Award 2019 will take place within the Covenant of Mayors Investment Forum – Energy Efficiency Finance Market Place.
European Energy Service Award: Awards Ceremony
- Venue: Brussels Crowne Plaza Hotel – Le Palace | Place Charles Rogier | Ballroom | B-1210 Brussels
- Date: 20 February 2019, 5 – 7 pm
- Registration (open until 14 February 2019): https://www.berliner-e-agentur.de/form/european-energy-service-award-20
Participation is free of charge.
|Registration, Poster Exhibition|
Patrik Kolar | Head of Department B – LIFE and H2020 Energy, Environment, Resources | European Commission, Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME)
|5:10 pm||Address of Award Jury
Terry McCallion | Director, Energy Efficiency and Climate Change | European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
|5.15 pm||Introduction to the EESA
Michael Geissler | CEO | Berliner Energieagentur
|5.20 pm||The importance of innovative energy services in the context of Europe’s energy and climate objectives
Dr. Peter Liese | Member of the European Parliament and Coordinator of the European People’s Party in the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
|5.30 pm||Awarding Ceremony:
– Best Energy Service Promoter
– Best Energy Service Provider
– Best Energy Service Project
In the event, prizes will be presented to institutions who realised outstanding achievements in the categories of
- Best Energy Service Promoter
- Best Energy Service Provider
- Best Energy Service Project
The award winners will be selected by a jury of international experts:
- Paolo Bertoldi | European Commission, DG JRC
- Frédéric Boyer/Lucie Blondel | Covenant of Mayors
- Ralf Goldmann | European Investment Bank
- Terry McCallion | European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Valérie Plainemaison | European Federation of Intelligent Energy Efficiency Services
- Dr. Jan Witt | German Association of Energy and Water Industries
The EESA is awarded in the context of the Horizon 2020 project “guarantEE”, which is co-ordinated by the Berliner Energieagentur.
Partners / Media Partners of EESA 2019