What is an EPC Facilitator?
The Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) Facilitator provides the necessary know-how and experience to support the building manager with the successful implementation of an EPC project. The EPC Facilitator acts as a mediator between client and ESCO to build up a sustainable relationship and to create trust between the future contract partners.
Tasks of the EPC Facilitator usually include:
- Initial assessment of project suitability for EPC
- Initial assessment of potential energy savings and investment required
- Initial technical analyses
- Support client during procurement process
- Provide advice throughout the project