How to be registered as an EPC Facilitator?
The procedure consists in completing a Self declaration form. Senior advisors that comply with the EPC Facilitator criteria that were agreed upon within the GuarantEE project, are kindly invited to register on www.QBIS.nl. The latter organization will cover both the Netherlands and Belgium.
The Self declaration consists in
- Acknowledging and supporting the GuarantEE criteria for EPC facilitators
- Acknowledging and supporting the Transparense Code of Conduct
- Reading the EESI 2020 EPC Facilitators Guideline and acting accordingly
- Publishing a track record with particular focus on EPC projects and/or EPC training sessions
- Publishing contact information
- Declaring to further invest in growing as EPC facilitator by attending training sessions and webinars
All requirements and corresponding templates are available on the EPC facilitators Forum.
Communication platform for EPC Facilitators
A forum has been created to connect all EPC facilitators (in spe) https://guaranteeforum.pleio.nl/. Feel free to register and participate in the discussions.
Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com.