European Energy Service Award (EESA) 2019
Since 2005, the Berliner Energieagentur and the European Commission honour companies and projects for outstanding efforts and achievements in energy services with the European Energy Service Award (EESA).
This year’s awarding ceremony will take place within the Covenant of Mayors Investment Forum – Energy Efficiency Finance Market Place.
- Venue: Brussels Crowne Plaza Hotel – Le Palace | Place Charles Rogier | B-1210 Brussels
- Date: 20 February 2019, 5 – 7 pm
- Registration (open until 14 February 2019): https://www.berliner-e-agentur.de/form/european-energy-service-award-20
Participation is free of charge. More detailed information on the programme will be provided soon.
The following categories will be awarded:
- Best European Energy Service Promoter
- Best European Energy Service Provider
- Best European Energy Service Project
The award winners will be selected by a jury of international experts:
- Paolo Bertoldi | European Commission, DG JRC
- Ralf Goldmann | European Investment Bank
- Terry McCallion | European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Dr. Jan Witt | Bundesverband der Energie- und Wasserwirtschaft
- Frédéric Boyer/Lucie Blondel | Covenant of Mayors
- Valérie Plainemaison | European Federation of Intelligent Energy Efficiency Services
The EESA is awarded in the context of the Horizon 2020 project “guarantEE”, which is co-ordinated by the Berliner Energieagentur.
Partners / Media Partners of EESA 2019