European Energy Service Award (EESA) 2019
Since 2005, the Berliner Energieagentur and the European Commission have been honouring companies and projects for outstanding efforts and achievements in energy services with the European Energy Service Award (EESA). This year’s awarding ceremony took place within the Covenant of Mayors Investment Forum – Energy Efficiency Finance Market Place.
The following categories will be awarded:
- Best European Energy Service Promoter
- Best European Energy Service Provider
- Best European Energy Service Project
The award winners were selected by a jury of international experts:
- Paolo Bertoldi | European Commission, DG JRC
- Frédéric Boyer/Lucie Blondel | Covenant of Mayors
- Ralf Goldmann | European Investment Bank
- Terry McCallion | European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Valérie Plainemaison | European Federation of Intelligent Energy Efficiency Services
- Dr. Jan Witt | German Association of Energy and Water Industries
The EESA is awarded in the context of the Horizon 2020 project “guarantEE”, which is co-ordinated by the Berliner Energieagentur.
Partners / Media Partners of EESA 2019