European Energy Service Award
We’re looking for the best! Apply now for the European Energy Service Award 2019!
Launch of online EPC tool to assess suitability
Find out your building’s suitability for Energy Performance Contracting by using this 5min online assessment tool!
Learn more about Energy Performance Contracting the project’s objectives.
European Energy Service Initiative 2020
Dublin is one of nine partner cities cooperating with the EESI 2020 consortium.
Energy Efficiency – guaranteed
Energy Performance Contracting
Energy services such as Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) help building owners in the modernisation of their facilities. The planning, financing, implementation and maintenance of a set of technical measures are outsourced to an experienced energy service company (ESCO). The ESCO
- finances all investments through future energy savings
- guarantees energy and cost savings to the client
- bears the financial, technical and performance risks
The guarantEE project
guarantEE fosters the use of Energy Performance Contracting in the public and private sector across Europe by especially
- developing innovative EPC solutions for rented facilities
- making EPC more flexible to better serve private sector clients
- supporting EPC pilot projects with experienced facilitators
The guarantEE project is being funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
The guarantEE WP5 Pilot Project Reports are now available to download. […] more
On behalf of the guarantEE project, Codema has developed the Energy […] more
The efficient use of energy is an important prerequisite for the […] more